1.0 MANAGER - FEDERAL PROGRAMS & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
|FACILITY:||Admin Leadership and Services|
|POSITION:||1.0 MANAGER - FEDERAL PROGRAMS & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT|
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
Interested applicants must complete an online application at https://jobs.dvusd.org// and the Zerorisk application assessment survey. The following documents need to be uploaded in the Manage Documents of the Winocular workspace: Letter of interest, Resume, 3 Current Letters of Recommendations, Arizona Certificate, and responses (in 200 characters or less per response) to the following prompts:
1) Describe a time or event when something significant happened as a direct result of your leadership.
2) Describe a professional development plan that you have either planned, coordinated or implemented.
3) How have you evaluated program effectiveness in your previous work experiences?
4) Provide an example of a situation where you were able to develop and maintain productive relations with others, though there were differing points of view.
5) What is your vision for the federal programs department at Deer Valley Unified School District?
PDF documents only. Notebook is not compatible with our system. All resumes should include information on Education, Administrative Experience, Teaching Experience, Professional Activities/Organizations, and Professional Development. Only complete applications will be considered. To apply, please be sure to click on the link "To apply for this job click here" on the website. Interested applicants may contact Valerie Bullis at Valerie.email@example.com or 623-445-4951 for more information.
|APPLY TO:||Interested applicants must contact Valerie Bullis at 623-445-4951 to apply for the position.|
|SALARY:||Range Exempt, Range 7|
|WORK HOURS:||FROM -   TO -|
|GROUP / GRADE:|
|START DATE:||July 1, 2019|