1.0 PRINCIPAL - K-6 BELLAIR "TRADITIONAL ACADEMY"
|POSITION:||1.0 PRINCIPAL - K-6 BELLAIR "TRADITIONAL ACADEMY"|
Valid Arizona Administrative certificate required.
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
Deer Valley Unified seeks a leader for a school with a Traditional philosophy.
The leader would have a desire to:
work closely with a parent group to establish school policies, procedures and practices.
supervise a curriculum and overall instructional program that is rooted in the principles of a Traditional school
Market the school to the broader community and actively recruit students to ensure a sustainable school population
Available during summer dates during the initial years for required work
Interested applicants must complete an online application at http://jobs.dvusd.org and the Zerorisk application assessment survey. The following documents need to be uploaded in the “Manage Documents” of the Winocular workspace: Letter of interest, resume, 3 current letters of recommendation, Arizona Certificate, and responses (in 200 words or less per response) to the following prompts:
1. Please describe why you would like to serve as a principal of this specific campus.
2. Please describe why you would like to serve as principal in the DVUSD.
3. Please describe how you have engaged various stakeholders as a leader of a campus.
4. Please identify one behavior you believe to be most critical to the role of a principal.
5. Tell us about the most challenging work environment you have worked in. What made it so challenging and how did you respond?
PDF documents only. Notebook is not compatible with our system. All resumes should include information on Education, Administrative Experience, Teaching Experience, Professional Activities/Organizations, and Professional Development.
Only complete applications will be considered. Position closes at 4:00 pm December 6, 2019.
|APPLY TO:||To apply, please be sure to click on the ?Login to Apply? button on the job posting. Interested applicants may contact Peggy at Peggy.Rimbey@dvusd.org or 623-445-5053 for more information.|
|SALARY:||Administrative Salary Schedule|
|WORK HOURS:||FROM -   TO -|
|GROUP / GRADE:|