1.0 PRINCIPAL - MIDDLE SCHOOL
|FACILITY:||Deer Valley MS|
|POSITION:||1.0 PRINCIPAL - MIDDLE SCHOOL|
Valid Arizona Administrative Certificate
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
Interested applicants must complete an online application at http://jobs.dvusd.org and the Zerorisk assessment survey. The following documents must be uploaded in the "Manage Documents" area of the Winocular workspace to have a complete application: Letter of Interest, Resume', 3 current letters of recommendation, Arizona Administrative Certificate and the responses (in 200 words or less per question) to the following.
1. Tell us about your qualifications and why you believe you would be a fit for Deer Valley Middle School.
2. Describe a situation in which you found a creative way to overcome an obstacle.
3. Tell us about a time that you disagreed with a rule or approach. What was the outcome?
4. Give us an example of a time when you used a systematic process to define your objectives. What type of system did you use? What payoff did you get from using the process?
5. What was your greatest professional achievement? How did this shape your leadership?
PDF documents only. Notebook is not compatible with our system. Only complete applications will be considered. Position closes at 4:00 pm on March 28,2019.
|APPLY TO:||To apply, please be sure to click on the "Login to apply" button on the Job Posting. Interested applicants may contact Peggy at Peggy.Rimbey@dvusd.org or 623-445-5053 for more information.|
|SALARY:||Administrative Salary Schedule|
|WORK HOURS:||FROM -   TO -|
|GROUP / GRADE:|