TEACHER ON ASSIGNMENT (ADMINISTRATIVE)
|POSITION:||TEACHER ON ASSIGNMENT (ADMINISTRATIVE)|
Valid Administrative Certificate required
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
Interested applicants must complete an online application at http://jobs.dvusd.org and the Zerorisk assessment survey. The following documents must be uploaded in the "Manage Documents" area of the Winocular workspace to have a complete application: Letter of Interest, Resume', 3 current letters of recommendation, Arizona Administrative Certificate and the responses (in 200 words or less per question) to the following.
1. Tell us about your qualifications and why you believe you would be a fit for DVUSD.
2. Describe your background in working within a PLC structure. Include how you have led within this structure.
3. Describe a situation in which you found a creative way to overcome an obstacle.
4. Tell us about a time when you took responsibility to lead when others would not.
5. What steps would you take to evaluate the effectiveness of a campus behavioral intervention and social emotional program?
PDF documents only. Notebook is not compatible with our system. Only complete applications will be considered. Position closes at 4:00 pm on May 28, 2019
|APPLY TO:||To apply, please be sure to click on the "blue login to apply" button on the Job Posting.Interested applicants may contact Peggy at Peggy.Rimbey@dvusd.org or 623-445-5053 for more information.|
|SALARY:||Certified Salary Schedule|
|WORK HOURS:||FROM -   TO -|
|GROUP / GRADE:|